We’re looking for a highly motivated and proactive Creative Producer to help us build on the success of our ever-growing Soup Creative Team. This is an opportunity to lead a multi-skilled team and to take your ideas from pitch to published.
Soup’s vision for our Creative Producer is a hugely varied one, working alongside the Creative Directors you will have the opportunity to not only create concepts to pitch to clients but also take that idea and help manage every detail of the delivery.
The projects will span or the full range of services, from TV commercial to social content.
We are looking for someone who has experience not only on the organisational side of being a producer and working with clients but has a passion for the creative side and bubbling with concepts.
As Creative Producer for Soup Creative your role will require you to do the following:
- Manage production projects from inception to completion
- Help respond to new business opportunities with creative responses in collaboration with the team.
- Help develop scripts and a robust production plan.
- Help develop a collaborative approach to all projects
- Manage production teams
- Liaise with clients
- Build strong relationships with our existing and new clients
- Be part of a team that will drive creativity and growth for Soup
About your experience
- Experience working as part of a video production team is essential
- Understanding of how to deliver a concept on budget and on time
- Knowledge of the ClearCast process
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Hands-on attitude
- Understanding the role video campaign have in marketing
- Confident, motivated, outgoing and resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for success
- Customer-centric: our team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £26K+ depending on experience
- Company performance bonus scheme
- MacBook Pro
- Mobile Phone
- 29 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays)
- Regular social events
- Location: Role-based in the Chester office, UK. with part-time remote working available
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Production delivery team
- Industries: Media ProductionBroadcast Media