Hello. We’re Soup Creative!
We are calling all detail-obsessed Graphic Designers! Soup Creative, Chester’s hottest content marketing agency, is looking for a rockstar to join our close-knit production team and bring our clients’ stories to life with high-end animation.
This is your chance to:
Craft stunning visuals: We’re talking eye-popping animation that grabs attention and tells a story like nobody’s business. Every frame is as important as the next so make your mark when creating detailed storyboards to bring our client’s stories to life.
Flex your creative muscles: Unleash your full range of styles! We want a portfolio that showcases your versatility, from whimsical illustrations to slick explainer videos.
Work hand-in-hand with a dream team: Our production crew is a supportive bunch who love collaborating and pushing boundaries. Get ready for brainstorming sessions, pizza Fridays, and epic creative wins.
Make a real impact: Your work will be seen by thousands, and you’ll play a key role in shaping how our clients connect with their audiences. Talk about career satisfaction!
Take a look at some of our animation work and see if you have the design skills to take the lead and storyboard our next project.
- A passionate storyteller with a knack for translating complex ideas into captivating visuals.
- A master of the Adobe suite and all things digital.
- Experienced 5 years+ minimum designing your designs.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and loves to share ideas. Help develop the perfect workflow to get your designs animated.
- Someone with a portfolio that makes our jaws drop (in a good way!).
- A love for the outdoors – own a pair of well-work hiking boots?
Then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £28-30kpa to fuel your creative fire.
- Access to our annual profit-share scheme after 12 months of service
- 29 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank holidays & Birthday day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home days
- Bike to work scheme
- The chance to work on exciting projects for a diverse range of clients.
- A supportive and inspiring work environment where you can learn and grow.
- A chance to be part of Chester’s thriving creative scene.
Sound like your dream gig? Send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and let’s get cooking!
P.S. Don’t forget to mention what inspires your design and what gets you excited about storytelling in your application. We want to know what makes you tick!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Why work for Soup?
Our team comes from all walks of life, but it’s the values that we share which bind us together as a team. We’re big lovers of the outdoors, Hikes, SUP Boarding, Mountain Biking, Camping, Surfing, Climbing, Bouldering… you name it someone in the team probably has a passion for it!
It’s hugely important to us that as we grow and develop as a team, but make sure the values we share don’t get lost. So as much as we love to hear from people with amazing skills and experience, personality goes a long way at Soup too.