Soup Creative Ltd is a small business in Chester CH1 4QN. We are data-driven and inclusive.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Company perks
Hello. We’re Soup Creative!
We’re a small (but mighty!) Video Production agency with lots of combined experience and we’re on the lookout to find a talented digital marketing executive to help us create engaging marketing campaigns for internal and client projects.
We’re based in the stunning city of Chester and only a stone’s throw away from the Welsh border, most of us run on caffeine and doughnuts… but there is always fresh fruit available for the more sensible ones in the office!
What you’ll be doing:
- Social Media Management – Responsible for social media updates and management of paid social advertising across multiple client accounts. (Meta Campaign management platforms)
- Content Production Management – Actively helping manage content production timelines internally amongst the creative teams across multiple client accounts.
- Content Marketing – Producing good quality content (blogs, press releases, social posts, email content, landing page content) across multiple client accounts.
- Analytics and Reporting – Completing monthly client marketing reporting across all accounts (this will take up a few days at the beginning of each month usually). Involving Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Marketing Strategy – Helping to create and implement marketing strategies. Creating promotions and running them for various accounts.
- Account Management – Managing communications with clients, scheduling work for other members of the team.
- E-mail Marketing – Responsible for creating and distributing email marketing campaigns for various clients.
- Marketing Automation – Setting up marketing automation journeys for clients (Mailchimp)
- Website Content / Management – Updating website content on various client websites. (WordPress)
- Admin and support – Various admin duties may be required and support for the company directors.
(Training will be provided)
Experience / Skills:
- Some digital marketing work experience.
- Experience with WordPress and other website content management systems.
- Adobe Creative sweet
- Google Analytics experience.
- Google AdWords experience.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
- Willing to learn and get stuck in with a small growing company. It will be a varied role and a chance to get involved with lots of different areas of marketing.
- Some broader digital marketing work experience.
- Content writing experience – Blogs, social media updates etc.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a real desire to work within the industry, and showcase a real can-do attitude to learning and growing with our expanding team.
Please provide links to any showreels or online content
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary depending on experience: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
Reference ID: Marketing Executive
We Create Lasting Value
Why work for Soup?
Our team comes from all walks of life, but it’s the values that we share which bind us together as a team. We’re big lovers of the outdoors, Hikes, SUP Boarding, Mountain Biking, Camping, Surfing, Climbing, Bouldering… you name it someone in the team probably has a passion for it!
It’s hugely important to us that as we grow and develop as a team, but make sure the values we share don’t get lost. So as much as we love to hear from people with amazing skills and experience, personality goes a long way at Soup too.