Hello. We’re Soup Creative!
We’re a small (but mighty!) Video Production agency with lots of combined experience and we’re on the lookout to find a talented Mid Weight Videographer / Content Creator, with a focus on filming, to help us create engaging videos and adverts for our clients.
We’re based in the stunning city of Chester and only a stone’s throw away from the Welsh border, most of us run on caffeine and donuts… but there is always fresh fruit available for the more sensible ones in the office!
Soup Partnerships is a dedicated team within Soup that services our partner clients on a monthly basis, this role will be key to both film and edit this regular and reactive content. You will require confidence with filming as part of a multi camera team as well as solo briefs, post production is a fast paced team you will support to get your footage published in a time efficient manner.
The successful candidate should have a full and clean driving licence, as we have a company car which is used for driving to locations. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a good catalog of projects and a real desire to push the limits of creativity in a fast and dynamic environment.
**Please include a Showreel when applying for this role, any applications that do not include a showreel will not be considered**
What you’ll be doing:
- Camera and sound operator
- Sound design
- Concepting ideas for clients
- Mastering edits for all platforms
- Using graphic templates
- Representing Soup on location
Experience / Skills:
- Good knowledge of operating a camera and sound kit
- Good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Confident with producing a variety of conceptual ideas regularly
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to adapt and think on the spot under pressure, solving problems and resolving issues with potential barriers
- Strong sound design
- Strong editing skills
- Strong colour grade skills
- Mac literate
Salary depending on experience
DOE: £21k – £31k
Why work for Soup?
Our team comes from all walks of life, but it’s the values that we share which bind us together as a team. We’re big lovers of the outdoors, Hikes, SUP Boarding, Mountain Biking, Camping, Surfing, Climbing, Bouldering… you name it someone in the team probably has a passion for it!
It’s hugely important to us that as we grow and develop as a team, but make sure the values we share don’t get lost. So as much as we love to hear from people with amazing skills and experience, personality goes a long way at Soup too.