Suit up and join us…
Soup Creative is looking to grow our talented team with a like minded individual. We’re a leading video content and marketing agency at an exciting stage in our journey. We have a growing team, new service offerings, and new offices/film studios.
We produce beautiful video stories for companies big and small across all platforms, online, social, TV & cinema. Whether that’s film, animation, motion design, 3D & CGI or a combination of all.
A close-knit team of enthusiastic & passionate creatives sadly missing something…
We’re on the lookout for a talented motion design generalist to join our growing team in a fast paced studio environment. Candidates must be experienced in a similar professional environment, have great fundamental design skills, creativity in abundance, great technical knowledge and the ability to think on their feet.
As a motion design generalist, the role is wide ranging so a good understanding of working in video from all levels is needed. Motion design, animating, filming, compositing, CGI & VFX, design layout & illustration. Above all the candidate will need to demonstrate great skills & communication, but also understanding of briefs to deliver to tight and ever changing deadlines.
We want our new team member to be approachable and outgoing. Push the boundaries of what’s possible, and be at the forefront of modern trends & creative approaches. They’ll be part of a collaborative team, so speaking up and putting ideas forward is a must.
Day to day work will range from taking complete control and responsibility of projects, to working as part of a team with our producers, directors and content creators. Adding your twist from your bespoke perspective to raise the bar in what we produce.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, with great career development prospects in a busy and growing agency with big ambitions to expand further.
Typical Responsibilities (in no particular order):
- Motion Design & Animation
- Graphic design & layout for motion
- Asset generation
- Compositing, VFX, Keying & Grading
- Concept design, ideas & creative thinking
- Film set help – Busy shoot days often means many helping hands
- Animation/Motion Design
- Fundamental Design & Layout
- After Effects – (including third party plugins – let’s push the boundaries of what’s possible)
- Adobe CC Suite
- Communication & Collaboration
- Creative Thinking
Nice To Have:
- 3D motion design skills such as Cinema 4D
- Drawing/Illustration Skills
- Photography skills
- Driving licence
- Similar interests to the rest of our team – we love the outdoors and whenever possible we’re out in the hills, on the bike or in the water on the boards.
- Competitive salary – Range £25,000 > £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible hours
- Creative feeding days
- Hybrid working (project depending)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution
- Annual performance related bonus (at our discretion)
- Career progression
Send us a kick-ass email telling us why you’re the one, along with your portfolio/showreel, etc. to email@example.com
Why work for Soup?
Our team comes from all walks of life, but it’s the values that we share which bind us together as a team. We’re big lovers of the outdoors, Hikes, SUP Boarding, Mountain Biking, Camping, Surfing, Climbing, Bouldering… you name it someone in the team probably has a passion for it!
It’s hugely important to us that as we grow and develop as a team, but make sure the values we share don’t get lost. So as much as we love to hear from people with amazing skills and experience, personality goes a long way at Soup too.