Hello. We’re Soup Creative!
Soup Creative is a video production company. We’ve been producing high-end film and animation video for a diverse range of companies since 2009.
As part of our continued growth plans for 2022 and beyond, we’re now on the lookout for a passionate, friendly, proactive and organised individual to join the Soup team at our Chester office. This person will work closely with our clients and help coordinate our delivery team to continually produce regular, high-end, creative video content for our growing client portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join Soup at a time of growth, and there’s real potential for the right candidate to grow, develop and progress within the team.
This role is best described as part project manager, part relationship manager. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Work closely our delivery team to coordinate projects for our retained clients
- Act as the main point of contact for retained clients – building relationships, planning content schedules and ensuring that client needs are represented within the business to help us retain and grow our retained client base
- Support our Producers with the delivery and planning of large-scale projects
- Keep in regular contact with clients over the phone, email and in-person – ensuring clients are happy and work is being delivered within their budgets
- Spot commercial opportunities to deliver additional services to clients
Useful skills and experience
This role would suit someone who has a passion for the creative industries. A marketing, account management or project management background or experience working in an agency environment would also be beneficial. Also, whilst not essential, these skills would be useful for anyone interested in this role so let us know if you:
- Are comfortable working with the Google Suite of applications
- Have experience using Asana, HubSpot and/or Slack
- Are able to use Adobe software such as PhotoShop or Illustrator
- Have any experience with video or animation production
- Have experience with social media management or strategy
We’re a small and close-knit team so finding the right person with the right personality and traits is just as important as bringing in the right skills and experience for the role. First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who shares our team values:
- We love what we do every day
- We take pride and care in what we produce
- We’re passionate about getting the best possible results for our clients budget
- We’re always open to learning and sharing new skills and techniques
- We’re happiest when we can combine our passion for film & animation with our love of the great outdoors
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be:
- Organised and proactive
- Confident and personable
- Great at building trusting relationships
- Willing to get stuck into a range of projects and relish being involved in all aspects of the business
Salary / benefits
- Basic starting salary of £24-30k p/a depending on industry experience
- Access to our annual profit-share scheme after 12 months service
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home days
- On the job training
How to apply
If this job description has you hungry to learn more, contact our Creative Director, Stewart Macfarlane (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and covering note and we’ll be in touch!
Why work for Soup?
Our team comes from all walks of life, but it’s the values that we share which bind us together as a team. We’re big lovers of the outdoors, Hikes, SUP Boarding, Mountain Biking, Camping, Surfing, Climbing, Bouldering… you name it someone in the team probably has a passion for it!
It’s hugely important to us that as we grow and develop as a team, but make sure the values we share don’t get lost. So as much as we love to hear from people with amazing skills and experience, personality goes a long way at Soup too.